Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!

I can think of plenty of things that I would be rather doing tonight than sitting on a plane perhaps crossing several midnight count downs.  My flight leaves at 11:15 pm.  Come to think of it, I may be going back and forth in and out of 2010 and 2011.  I wonder if United gives free champagne on the flight tonight?  Is it inappropriate to kiss the person sitting in the seat next to me?

The family is off to a Jehovah Witness conference today in Ghana.  They left early this morning in their Sunday best.  They all looked absolutely gorgeous.  I need to remind myself to take a picture when they get back.  I have had the day to myself which has been nice.  I am sucked in to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  It's an easy read so I am up to 750 pages of the 850.

For the first couple of days, I thought this trip was about renewal, I have now realized that this trip is about closure.  I have acheived my fourth and final life goal.  I believe that I can now close the door of the what-if and just look ahead.

I should end this quickly, I am at the internet cafe.  The guy next to me is having IM sex and he is getting antsy in his seat.  I am afraid to see what may happen next.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment